Sunday, November 20, 2005

busybusybusy

When you're in the Santa Claus business, Christmas becomes a really crazy time! My Mum is trying to make Sock Monkeys like a devil, all the while working on her website and trying to eat, too! Thank heavens for the Subhuman, or it would be those horrible noodles every day! (Mum may like them, but I sure don't!) I am helping her as best I'm able, but I'm really much too small to be of much use. She lets me pick out some of the socks. She does all the sewing, stuffing (with a little help from the Subhuman), sewing & so on. Mainly, I just pick out socks & watch the maddness... And it's mad! My Mum is going to be selling all my new friends at some big Show here in Toronto, staring in less then a week - I won't even get to play with them! Maybe she'll let me help her name them...

You can find information about this Show on her website -
www.roroart.com, but here's a sneak peak at a new page that isn't even up yet! She's writing about the History or Sock Monkeys! Very important stuff! My people have been around for a century! And soon, since Mum has to stop helping me now and go back to sewing, there's be more of us!

No comments: