Thursday, July 06, 2006

Babetta writin now


Okay! Hi! This is Babetta writin now! Donkey is very bad at writin and he doesn't really like doin it anyway so I get to now. Monty is still in Waterloo with his Granmommy and I think she must be spoilin him rotten! he is a very lucky monkey that he gets to go places so much but the rest of us get to go places too so I guess I can't complain too much. Donkey was writing about the Donkey Sanctuary and he is right it was a lot of fun! It is a very special place just for donkeys and mules where they can go and live together and eat hay and grass and roll in the dust if they want to. I think it would be really great if Mum and the Subhuman could make a Donkey Sanctuary for us! A nice place where everythin is safe and we can eat and play and roll in the dust! (It might have to be a Donkey Monkey Dog Cat Bunny Rhino Dragon Bird Every kind of Animal Sanctuary but that would be okay too! In fact maybe that would be even better because the more the merrier!) If Monty doesnt come home soon maybe I will write again. Bye!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.