Saturday, May 05, 2007

been a while!

I have been so busy! I've been working on things for my band- like song titles and album titles, and who gets to do what - My pal Lumpy is very excited, but doesn't know what instrument he's going to play yet. Now I should probably start writing songs and stuff like that! I've been listening to all my Mum's records, but I still need a new drum set. I think I should start going to open stages with the Subhuman and the Fairies, too. We still need the most important thing... a name for the band! I wonder if the Subhuman will come and play with us sometimes...


In other news, my Mum, who never has time to type for me (although she's helping me today, thanks, Mum) went and got her own Facebookthingy. How come I don't get one? I think I should get one! And I still want a Myspacethingy like Fuu has!


The picture here is of the Subhuman and my friend Skinny, who is going to be in my band. He's going to play ocarina. He says it sounds like loons singing.

No comments: