Thursday, February 23, 2006

blogging limerick


A Monkey who lives in Toronto,
thought, I'd better get writing, and pronto!
new things in my blog, but my heads in a fog,
and I'm not sure quite what I want, oh!

It's so hard to type with just paws,
no fingers and not even claws...
I must wait for my Mum, always busy, the bum!
in her work; I must wait for a pause...

There is so much that I want to say,
and I could write more every day,
of Adventures I've been and the things I've seen,
and there's such great games still to play!

I found an old hat I never wore before,
and went iceskating and walked on the shore,
and played with a train and in puddles of rain,
and then I went to Adventure some more!

I'll keep trying to get my Mum to write
my stories, and post my pictures alright,
my journaling will be dutiful &

my blog will be beautiful,
and it will be such a wonderful site!

No comments: