Wednesday, February 01, 2006

tomatoes

Mum is making Sock Monkeys again. And this time, she really is making Monkeys & not other Animals. They seem to be getting made for Valentines Day. It is nice & romantic to give your Sweetie a Sock Monkey!
Since Mum is busy again, I don't have much time for going thru my many photos & writing things, but I have this lovely picture of Tomatoes, so I will say a little about my city. I live in Toronto, and it is a place full of fruits & vegetables! The buildings may be funny-looking, but the food is yummy! I live in an old red brick building, and in every direction is food! Restaurants, stores, markets, food of every description & colour! The Subhuman bought oranges he says are as big as softballs! I don't know what softballs are, but they must be huge! They're bigger than my head! Really! I like it here, surrounded by food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a softball is something that is bigger than Monty's head but doesn't taste very good. however, a nice juicy orange the size of a softball is one of the most pleasureable food experiences known to land dwelling earth creatures (if a little messy)...