Tuesday, October 11, 2005

first blog...

My name is Monty and I am a Sock Monkey. I am not very old. I am very short and I am mostly grey. Sometimes I wear sneakers and hats. Sometimes I get to go on Adventures, so I am making a blogthing to show some of my pictures. (My Mum is a photographer and she is helping me with the typing.) It's going to take me a while, I think, to learn how to use this blogthing, but I will try to tell good stories and show some of the fun places I have been and will go to...

I have many friends, and I will get their help with this blogthing, too. I will introduce them properly in later blogs. Hopefully, I will learn how to put up pictures soon.

3 comments:

Sock Monty said...

I am trying to add pictures, but the blogthing isn't even letting me write right now... I guess I'll keep trying...

BagelHot said...

Welcome to the FUTURE!!!!

Sock Monty said...

Thank you, Mr. Hot. I hope the future will get easier...