Monday, October 24, 2005

our guest departs


Juanita hasn't stayed very long... She's going to stay with her family for a while now. They're very far away in Alberta, so I won't get to see her! I shall be very sad! I will have to write her letters, & I'm not very good at writing! Perhaps I will just draw her pictures, & she can visit my blogthing sometimes, I hope. Juanita is a very nice person; I hope her new adventure is going to be wonderful!

My Mum has to work tonight making more Sock Monkeys (actually, she's mostly making Sock Bunnies, even though she's supposed to be making Sock Monkeys) so she can't help me write this blog for much longer, but for my next blogposting, I plan to write about my Hot Air Balloon Adventure with Juanita, and I have some very neat pictures!

No comments: