Saturday, December 17, 2005

at the gift market


Today Mum & I had a lovely day visiting! We went to the Annex Christmas Gift Market (www.annexmarket.com) so Mum could visit friends and I got to visit my little brother Chrispin. He was adopted by Mairead & Natasha, who make soap (www.pioneerarts.ca). They are awesome ladies, and they are even extra awesomer, because they make yummies, too!! Mum was chatting & chatting & chatting and she had a wonderful time and didn't want to leave. She bought yummies & I bought hats. Actually, they are Christmas trees, but the Foo and I are wearing them as hats! Jo and her Mom make them (www.forbiddencolors.ca). Mum had such a lovely time chatting endlessly with everyone, and I had such a lovely time visiting with Chrispin. What nice & talented friends we have! And it was even a beautiful day outside!

No comments: