Friday, December 02, 2005

too busy

My Mum is so busy right now that she hasn't had any time to help me type! I wish I was bigger so I could help her at the big Show. She says I can't go or someone will want to buy me! Liam got to go to the Show and now he has a whole new home and a family! Mum says it is important to find good homes for everyone, but I wish they could all stay here. Mum says it would get very crowded... (It's already crowded!) I'm not allowed to go to the Show, but Mum brought me a picture. Her display is so tiny, but very crowded. I'd have fun playing on it, but I don't want to get sold! The Show will be over soon, and then she'll come home and spend more time with me.

2 comments:

Kirkham Puppets said...

Monty, I am sure you would have had an excellent time, and that you are a good salesmonkey, however, you would not have been safe from the monkeymad people at the show. Better to observe safely from a distance.

Sock Monty said...

Mom is home from the big Show now, and she says I can help her keep the Sock Studio clean while she makes more Monkeys...