Monday, December 05, 2005

my mum

I want to take a blogmoment, and write a little about my Mum. She doesn't really want me to write about her, but I think I ought to, since I write about her already a bit, and after all, she's my Mum. She is an artist. She makes Sock Monkeys (like me) and Sock Animals, but she also makes lots of other things, too. She seems to be very busy all the time. She has a terrible memory and is always running about the home looking for things. Everything is always messy because she never cleans anything. The poor Subhuman has to do all the work. (I'll write about him later.) I don't really mind the mess, but I wish she would spend more time in the kitchen making brownies & pies & sandwiches & jello... She drinks tea all the time, all day long. She usually has messy hair & messy clothes, and watches too much TV. Her favourite program right now is Baretta. She sits on the couch sewing Sock Monkeys, drinking tea, wearing big red pajamas. In the Sock Studio she sews & listens to loud music like Tool & drinks more tea. I think she is very nice & fun, but then, she is my Mum, and I might be biased.

No comments: