Saturday, March 25, 2006

at my friends house

Mum went to have Tea at Aunty Natasha & Aunty Maireads house. I always like going there 'cause then I can play with some of my Sock Friends! Chrispin is sort of my little brother, but he was adopted by Aunties N & M! Later, they adopted Apple, too, so that Chrispin can have a little sister. I'm glad that they all live together, because Chrispin & Apple are two of my favourite Sock People, and my Aunties are two of my favourite Human People. I'm a very lucky Monkey to have four favourite people all living together!
My Aunties & Chrispin & Apple also live with Neela. She's a royal princess puppet from Kirkham Puppets, and there's a link to the Puppetblog on the right side of my blogthing! (I wrote a poem on the Puppetblog, once.) Neela plays with us sometimes, but generally, she's a very quiet & reserved person, and spends more of her time with the "grown-ups".

No comments: