Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ikea time




Once you're in Ikea, you sort of lose track of things like time... Oh sure, they tell you what time it is in London & Paris, but I just think that's confusing! Mum and her friends were okay, because for them, it's always Tea Time! They had their $1 breakfasts, and Mum & Richard drank soooo much tea! Once, I think Mike actually fell asleep at the table while they were drinking tea! Mum & Richard get very chatty. Maybe it's all the tea?
Anyway, since Mum was busy with her friends, it was a perfect oppourtunity for me to run around & swing on things! I found this greatbiglong hoseswingthing in some sort of kitchenthing area, and it was really bouncy! If Mum wants to buy furniture, I think this is what she should get! And I could put a cushion on the bottom of the boucybit, and it could be the greatest bouncy swingthing ever! Everyone write in the commentplace that Mum should get me the bouncy swingthing!
After all the swinging & jumping & bouncing & climbing, it was nice to find a big plushy bed to curl up on. Now I just need Mum to read me a story, but after all their walking & talking & talking, Mum & her friends were ready to go home. Good-bye, Ikea! I hope I get to come back and play again soon...

No comments: