Friday, January 06, 2006

going to the zoo, zoo, zoo



One grey day, we decided to go to the zoo! Toronto has a nice, big zoo with lots of nice, big animals. We never get to spend enough time there, so we never see everything, so it's important to consult the book & plan your trip to see the creatures that you want. I, of course, wanted to see all the monkeys & primates. There were some camels giving people rides. My Mum should make a Sock Camel... She's never made one, so I will tell her that she ought to! They have very funny noses. There were many strange birds at the zoo, too. I wonder what this one was? Oh, look, a sign! Name that bird!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such cool pics here and i like the way you do the text

Sock Monty said...

Thank you, Jeffysspot. My Mum helps me lay out the blogthing so it'll be pretty.