Sunday, January 01, 2006

xmes is over


It is now a new year! A whole brand new year, full of promise & possibility! A bit chilly so far, but pretty. I had nice holidays. (But then, being a Sock Monkey, I am perpetually on holiday...) I went to various granfolk places. I went with Fuuzar, and we had a lovely time surrounded by colourful presents & good food. I got Sea Monkeys! The Fuu got a jester outfit. Mum got a dvd of her favourite tv show, and the Subhuman got airplanes & helicopters. It was a nice time. We even got to see a christmas pageant puppet play. I'm a little sad christmas is over now.

1 comment:

Kirkham Puppets said...

ah, Christmas is over, but look on the bright side, Monty: you have an entire year to plan for next years xmas! Also, a whole slew of other exciting holidays are coming up...Valentines, St. Patricks., Easter, Lent, maybe even a bank holiday!