Friday, January 06, 2006

super monty

A little know fact about me is that I am a Super Hero! My super power is the ability to seek & find Adventure! ...Actually, all Sock Monkeys possess that ability... I don't really have any special super powers, but I do feel pretty super in my cape...
Originally I created this blogthing to chronicle some of my Adventuring, so for the next little while, I'll be writing about some of the amazing places I've been to & some of the neat people I've met. These Adventures won't necessarily be written about in the order that they happened, and they won't even all be about me - my friends Fuzaar & Donkey & Babetta & others have done some traveling, too, so I want them to write here as well. The whole point here is to share Adventure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monty. I liked your super hero outfit. Did you know that your mom was also a super hero. Yes, it's true, when your mom was little she was Super Dooper cat. She had a pink cat hood and a pink cape. She was the original Cat Woman! She also has been known to rescue hedgehogs in Europe. She is truly amazing.

Sock Monty said...

I'm sure many people are secretly super heroes. I don't think my Mum has super powers anymore, but rescuing hedgehogs is a good thing. Do they need rescuing often?